top of page

Academic Coursework

College Students in Classroom


Academic coursework is a course you've passed earning college credit from an accredited institution. A passing grade is 1) a "C" (2.0 GPA) or higher or 2) a "pass" in a pass/fail course.

NOTE: Auditing a course should be submitted as a PINRA.

To Earn CEUs

Take and pass the college course. Ensure your final grade has been posted to your transcript.


Get a PDF file of your unofficial college transcript and the course syllabus.

Submit the Academic Coursework form ( Upload PFD files your unofficial transcript and course syllabus.

Pay the $25 processing fee.

Your CEUs will be submitted to RID after these steps have been completed and the Academic Coursework has been verified.

bottom of page